Book Online or Call Us for Truckee River Lodging Reservations in Tahoe City
Cozy rooms featuring mountain furnishings
River Ranch Lodge has long been known as “The coziest lodge in the Sierra.” With only 19 rooms, the Lodge is small and intimate, each room different from the next. Return visitors often plan their stays around the availability of their favorite room. The majority of the rooms have one king-sized bed. A few rooms have two beds and some budget rooms are available with smaller beds. The rooms are all charming, comfortable places to enjoy your trip in the Sierras.
- Wireless Internet
- 19 inviting mountain rooms with lodgepole pine furnishings or antiques.
- Down comforters or quilts and, our guests tell us, wonderfully comfortable beds
- Each room has a private bath and cable television
- Many rooms have balconies overlooking the river and most rooms have a river view
- Friendly, helpful staff familiar with the area
- Seasonal activity discounts available
- All rooms are non-smoking
- Rates are per room 1 or 2 persons
- No charge for children under the age of 12
- No air conditioning